Monday, September 27, 2010

Typeface and Text

I see that many people think the same thing about the reading. And I agree with them. It was interesting to think about the effects a typeface has on a person's reading. To think that if something is written in Ariel, it's the most direct of the typeface. It affects how a person comprehends their reading. If I could use Counselor Script on here, I would be able to say something really sophisticated and everyone would believe it! Fun stuff to think about. Maybe this article should have been written in something more exciting. I might have been able to enjoyed it more.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your thoughts. Just a friendly reminder: as of Monday 9/27 there should have been 3 entries on your blog as well as 6-8 comments on other people's entries. The Blogging assignment will be graded out of 100 points, which is 9% of the course grade. Hoping to see more activity here in the weeks to come :))

    ReplyDelete